Wednesday 19 March 2008

"30 in 30" Days 11, 12 & 13

Day 11 - after yesterdays nightmare I actually managed to get out for a good couple of hours today, happily spinning round the lanes on my Surly 1x1. Music played a large part; My psychic iShuffle playing exactly the right songs at the right time. (I don't care what anybody says, and I can't explain how it works, but iPods ARE psychic and know exactly what kind of mood you are in and exactly what to play!) Home just before the rain started for a pint of tea and a toasted Hot Cross Bun.

Day 12 - I put my hour to good use this morning by going out before breakfast to ride to the mill to get bread. After 50 minutes I was still only half way there and I was freezing, so I turned around and headed home. Luckily for me there's a farm shop on the way home which also sells fresh bread, and home-made cakes. I treated myself to a Lemon Crunch Loaf for the hour and a half I'd done today.

Day 13 - not a good day. I felt dreadful last night and phoned in sick for Wednesday. It was gonna be tricky going out for a ride. Boredom prevailed and I rode around aimlessly for an hour just wasting time and going really slow.

No comments: